We are dedicated to making sure your experience ordering from Diem Direct is always great. Below are the shipping methods we offer, so you can choose which is right for you and know when to expect your order.
United States shipping methods and delivery ETAs:
- Standard shipping (via USPS): 7 business days after the item ships
- UPS Ground shipping: 3-5 business days after the item ships
- UPS Next Day/2nd Day Air: guaranteed same day shipment if your order is placed on a business day by 11am, Central Standard Time; all Air orders entered after this time will ship the next business day
- Your order will generally be shipped the same day if your order is placed by 11am, Central Standard Time. If your order is placed after that time, or on a non-business day, your order will ship the next business day. No C.O.D. will be accepted.
- Business Days are Monday through Friday.
International shipping methods and delivery ETAs:
- UPS Worldwide Expedited: 7-10 business days after the item ships.
- USPS First Class International (North America only): up to 20 business days after the item ships.
- Your order will generally be shipped the same day if your is placed by 11am Central Standard Time. If your order is placed after that time, or on a non-business day, your order will ship the next business day. No C.O.D. will be accepted.
- Delivery time frames do not include any time the package may be in possession by your local Customs bureau, only the time in transit by the carrier.
- Business Days are defined as Monday through Friday.
ATTENTION NORTH AMERICAN CUSTOMERS: USMCA and Changes to De Minimis:
The United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement is the treaty replacing NAFTA as of July 1st, 2020.
A significant change was made to the de minimis threshold for international shipments. De minimis is the minimum value of goods item below which no duties and/or taxes are assessed by Customs.
The new de minimis value thresholds for commercial shipments (i.e., UPS) into Canada and Mexico:
- The new Mexico de minimis threshold is $117 USD for duty and $50 USD for taxes.
- The new Canada de minimis threshold is $150 CAD for duty and $40 CAD for taxes, only for shipments exported directly from the U.S. or MX (for CA only).
- The U.S. threshold for importation remains at $800 USD.
For shipments traveling via a postal method (i.e., USPS), the threshold is $300 USD.
- If the value of the merchandise is $300 USD or less, it is free of any tax or duty under most circumstances. A commercial invoice is preferred, but not required for merchandise valued up to $300 USD.
- For merchandise with a value over $300 USD and up to $1,000 USD, duties and taxes may apply and a commercial invoice is required.
For further information, please visit the following link: https://www.international.gc.ca/trade-commerce/trade-agreements-accords-commerciaux/agr-acc/cusma-aceum/index.aspx?lang=eng
Answers to some shipping FAQs:
Free Shipping Offers: Offers which include free shipping will be sent via Standard Shipping method (USPS); please allow 7 business days for delivery after your order is shipped. Free shipping valid for US/US territories orders only.
Mail/Check Orders: Orders placed via mail take time to reach our processing facility. If you sent your order in via mail and there was a check with the order, typical processing time of the check payments is 3-7 business days after the order is received and entered into our system (up to 14 business days, depending on your financial institution). We can assure you that once your order is received and payment is processed, we will send out your product as soon as we can!
RETURNS: DIEM Direct Satisfaction Guarantee
Our products are designed to be safe and effective. As the customer, your satisfaction is our first priority. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your product, you may return one bottle for a complete refund within 30 days of receipt.